Help Project Topeka raise funds and/or food! Here are a few ideas to get you started...
- Pancake breakfast
- Potluck luncheon
- Ice cream social
- Chili cook-off
- Pizza luncheon
- Bake sale
- Pie eating contest
- Pie throwing contest
- Potluck cookbook – recipes are brought with food and made available for sale in book form
- Tricycle race
- Golf tournament
- Putting contest with marshmallows
- Penny or quarter collection contest between departments
- "Guess Who" Photo Contest: baby pictures, grade school pictures or pet photos
- Paper airplane toss
- Basketball shooting contest
- Balloon busts: sit on balloons to burst them in the least amount of time
- Bubble gum blowing contest
- Yo-yo contest
Sales, Silent Auctions, Drawings
- Theme basket, such as Castaway Basket with DVD, popcorn, and cola; KU baskets; K-State baskets, chocolate, etc.
- Parking space
- Someone to come to your house to do two hours of chores or wash your car
- Items donated by employees or vendors
- Carnation or flower sale
- 50-50 pot, with half going to the food drive and half going to the winner
Just Plain Silly
- "Flamingo" an office, with 6 flamingos for $5. Recipient must pay to have flamingos removed, or pay extra to transfer them to someone else's office. "Flamingo insurance" is another way to add to the contributions.
- Kiss a pig: Manager whose donation jar has the most money kisses the pig.
- Ugly tie or hat day
- Dress down day or theme day (Western, Hawaiian, Halloween, etc.)